"...such a relief."
It's a banner day: a second e-mail from M.! He's arrived at the new location...no word about whether or not he's been able to get any sleep just yet! Anyway, he writes that internet access is more readily available so he "should be able to email more on a regular basis now! That is such a relief." He also writes that he's "still living out of bags for a week" but that he's close to where he'll be living. What's on tap for tomorrow? "I'll be shown around the area, meet people, and I'll be learning the ropes. I want you to know, though, that I feel very safe here." And that, is also such a relief as it approaches midnight in the desert. So, goodnight M. and have a good Sunday to everyone reading in the west.

2 Comments:
Good news that M's almost in his location. Best news that he feels safe there.
Safe is such a beautiful word. Bless you both with a peaceful night.
Post a Comment
<< Home