Monday Night Phone Call...
Just had a phone call from M.: he is safe. Cell phone traffic was blocked for awhile, but I was able to get the update during a brief conversation this evening. He was apparently in the middle of giving what wound up being a pretty timely talking-to to some of his soldiers who were not following procedure and getting complacent about being in a combat zone. Thanks to the headline-making event that occurred during his little speech, I don't think he's going to have to give it again anytime soon!

2 Comments:
Hey M-
Glad you are ok. I enjoy reading the messages and I can't wait to meet my new god-sister-in-law. Congrats and welcome to married life. BE CAREFUL.
To borrow lines from Robert Burns, "From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties, and things that go BUMP in the night, Good Lord deliver us"..and you, too.
Love you, M and take care
Post a Comment
<< Home