Milestone Monday!
Not too much reportable stuff has been happening downrange, but today is a day I've been waiting to write about! With eyes trained on my Excel spreadsheet, it has finally clicked over to a big, big number: day 100 has finally arrived! And, as a happy coincidence, M. and I learned recently that he will be returning home for a brief visit in time to celebrate Valentine's Day with me in person! Perhaps Cupid is somewhere in Iraq, working his magic? I like to think so. Anyway, as we all know, plans can change rapidly, so we're staying flexible...but the prospect of a visit home by M. gives us one more date on the countdown to look forward to! That's all the news for now, but M. would like me to pass on his continued thanks to everyone who sent Christmas treats: thank you for helping to make his holiday a little happier. Have a great Monday!

1 Comments:
What a joy to have Matt home for Valentines Day! The time will fly until then! We'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home