Friday, February 10, 2006

One step closer!

When I was a kid, we always opened birthday presents early in the morning. As a result, I could barely sleep the night before, for all the waiting and wondering what everything would look like... and how it would happen. And tonight is strangely reminiscent of those nights that I fell asleep as a kid, all atwitter at what the next day would bring...mostly because it sounds like I may only be a night or two away from the next day bringing M. home for his visit! I got a (really!) brief phone call from him this evening, and he's completed the first part of his trip home... though now HE'S not even privy to all the details of the next leg (or legs) of his journey! Once again, he's not had much quality shuteye, but he's having a hard time going to sleep, too: too excited. But, so far, so good! Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This website is privately operated and is designed to provide personal information, views and commentary about the author's experiences in Iraq and elsewhere. The images depicted and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and contributors and not those of any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, or the United States Army Reserve. The site is not designed, authorized, sanctioned, or affiliated, by or with, any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, or the United States Army Reserve. Users accept and agree to this disclaimer in the use of any information accessed in this website. partypoker
slots