
Couldn't resist sharing a photo of today's turn on the slopes...we skiied yesterday also, but the nearly constant downpour (Yes! It actually rained!) made photo ops tough. But today, we had
great weather and even better snow. And M. is one heck of a skier! The resort we skiied at is huge: it took a charlift and two cable car rides to get to the top of the slopes, but we made it to the highest ski runs on the Alpspitze, which clock in on the altimeter at 2050 meters. The ski runs on the way down seemed to go on forever and M. was in skiing heaven! We both had a great time, and this week had been priceless. We're off now to the hotel hot tub to soak our over-tired muscles this evening. This has definitely been a great Friday for us: hope yours is, too! Love from the Zugspitze Alps, Molly and M.
2 Comments:
I am so glad you are enjoying your time together! Wow, now that's a ski slope! A far cry from good ol' Terry Peak! I'll bet it is amazing!! Enjoy the rest of your precious time together. I am thinking of you!!
It's funny what t in rc said! I made a comment on one of your pictures that looked like you were at the top of the world--"Where's Terry Peak?" Enjoy each moment, each hour, each day--these are precious days!
Post a Comment
<< Home