Sunday, April 16, 2006

Shopping for Funny

Hey, now, I'm just reporting the following...so, should you feel the need, please refrain from chucking any rotten tomatoes in my general direction, and if you are the type that will feel compelled to stage a demonstration/cause an international incident/incite general mayhem a la the Danish cartoon fiasco of late, please stop reading here. So, as many of you know, M. has moved to his new location. Same city, different neighborhood. And, in keeping with that, he's doing his shopping in a new place, too, with some new vendors and new items for sale. And among them are a batch of novelty t-shirts. Now, M. and I are big fans of the novelty tee, particularly here in Germany where our current favorite is one which reads simply, "Good music: I dance. Not good music: I not dance." Okay, I'll admit, it's very difficult to top that one for pure entertainment value, but fortunately, M. had his eyes peeled while out and about today and spotted a pretty decent runner-up candidate. (Okay, really....if you're feeling like you're going to need to burn a flag, incite a civil war or otherwise behave badly, now's a good time to stop reading.) Alrighty then! Spotted by M. today? "If you ain't Sunni, you ain't Shi-ite." Wah-wah-waaaaah. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and a great week ahead!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My minister husband and I LOVE it!
Keep looking.. We need comic relief at this time!

Love to all!

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This website is privately operated and is designed to provide personal information, views and commentary about the author's experiences in Iraq and elsewhere. The images depicted and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and contributors and not those of any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, or the United States Army Reserve. The site is not designed, authorized, sanctioned, or affiliated, by or with, any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, or the United States Army Reserve. Users accept and agree to this disclaimer in the use of any information accessed in this website. partypoker
slots