Friday, April 07, 2006

Still stylin' after all these years!

Thaaaaaat's right: TODAY is M.'s BIRTHDAY! I'm happy to report that, yes, he's grown into the shades a little since the picture above, and today, he turns twenty-six! M. says he's going to celebrate the day with an O'Doul's...and I'm pretty sure that this is the last time that's his birthday drink of choice! But, until he comes home, O'Doul's it is! I must say, though, that I'm definitely hoping a party hat or two have made their way to Iraq for the celebration because, clearly, M.'s one guy who's not going to shy away from a few well-chosen accessories! Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, M.! I hope the day is a good one, and I love you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta Love RB Elementary School!
Happy Birthday...Gosh, I feel old!!!
Love,
La

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you were taking care of those eyes! So soccer is the game--enjoy your day!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture! and those trendy socks, too. You were always a snappy dresser! Happy Birthday, M!!! Love you...and lots of hugs.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This website is privately operated and is designed to provide personal information, views and commentary about the author's experiences in Iraq and elsewhere. The images depicted and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and contributors and not those of any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, or the United States Army Reserve. The site is not designed, authorized, sanctioned, or affiliated, by or with, any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, or the United States Army Reserve. Users accept and agree to this disclaimer in the use of any information accessed in this website. partypoker
slots