The Upside of Sand
These days, it's not uncommon for my conversations with M. to include exchanges about sand. Like how much of it has managed to accumulate in his bed lately, and he may have mentioned once or twice that he's getting just a little tired of seeing sand-colored everything. So, I was surprised when I received this video clip titled Just Imagine , via email from M. the other day....because it's all about, you guessed it, sand. So what makes this sand-filled video special? The sand in the video is mesmerizing: definitely not the garden-variety grit that seems to work its way into everything downrange! You know, making bedsheets dirty even though they're fresh from the laundry or making visibility next to nothing. Instead, as M. said, "This is pretty cool..." and I definitely agree. So, if you have a couple of minutes, check it out, and have a good Wednesday!

1 Comments:
Wow! That is beautiful! Raw talent can be quite amazing can't it? Thanks for sharing the link!
Post a Comment
<< Home