
In an email I received about an hour ago, M. says, "It was a safe flight and I'm here in Kuwait." He left Germany today: the last two weeks were wonderful... minus some quality time spent by M. as a patient in the dental clinic! The tooth troubles are probably worthy of their own separate post, but let's just say that M. and I spent some well-deserved downtime last night, as he was in the dental chair for the better part of Monday! (And, no, I wasn't wielding the instruments!) Luckily for M., though, after his long day at the office, we found the world's largest can of Danish beer (pictured above!) to accompany our dinner, take-out from the Thai place down the street! Mmm...beer! All in all, R&R was a good break for both of us...I only wish M. could've stayed here permanently! But, it was time for him to go back and call a halt to the pranks that have continued to occur in his absence. Pranks? In M.'s absence?
Nooo....in his absence? Uh,
yes. You remember
Mustafa? Yeah, pictures have surfaced, via email, over the last few days of Mustafa doing stuff like, oh, wearing M.'s
clothes, relaxing in his
room... It's
definitely time for M. to go back, or at least I think that's the message the folks downrange were trying to get across! Even so, we both wished his time here could've lasted longer....at least with this departure, we start the countdown to M. coming home for
good.
1 Comments:
We are with you all the way on counting down! It cannot happen soon enough for me. M (and you, too, Molly) looked wonderful in all the pictures. We all enjoyed your R and R vicariously. Take care...
Post a Comment
<< Home