Congratulations, M.!
I'm sure there were probably lots of important things that happened in Iraq today, and it's true that I'm probably not even aware of most of them. On the other hand, this morning, I was made aware of something very important that was about to happen in Iraq, right before it occurred... Without further ado, I am very proud to announce that earlier today, M. was promoted in Bagdhad! While he seemed to take the milestone in stride in a cool and collected way, I on the other hand, am very excited for him. And I'm pretty sure that I expressed it in a decidely uncool, uncollected way! But, hey, I'm allowed to go nuts over the good stuff, right? So, M., congratulations and I love you very much! Oh, and buh-bye butter bar!

1 Comments:
Let me be the first to say how proud we all are, Matt! We need a picture! I'm certain you have changed!
Post a Comment
<< Home