Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Zwei Hundert!

M. and I noticed the same thing this afternoon: today is his 200th day in the desert! (A là our handy and ever-present Excel spreadsheet!) M.'s doing well today, just at little tired as his unit has restarted their early morning workouts, which means that M. and his ailing belly have been holding things down around the office while everyone else is out doing PT. So, what's that about an ailing belly, you ask? Yes, yes: as many of you know, M. had a bit of a belly incident a few weeks back (weight lifting, anyone?) and wound up with some muscle damage. He's not in pain, but has been restricted from working out, a bit of a downer, but necessary to prevent the situation from getting worse. He's currently getting ready for surgery (that'd be belly repair surgery, in technical terms!) and thus will be out of commission for a few days here soon. The upside? We're hoping he'll get a chance to get rested up and back up on his feet! Will post updates on the belly as soon as anything newsworthy occurs, but until then, have a good Wednesday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a spreadsheet, but believe me--I know the days! I'm anxious for the time to go by quickly for you two. Sorry about the surgery, but I'm glad you're having it done, M. Of course, I wish it were in Germany, but one can't be granted too many wishes! I flew in last night fr. Chicago to look down on snow, but 60 degrees at 8 pm--not bad! When the grass is green, one expects to not see white anymore. At 95, I guess the weatherman would like to see some white!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This website is privately operated and is designed to provide personal information, views and commentary about the author's experiences in Iraq and elsewhere. The images depicted and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the author and contributors and not those of any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, or the United States Army Reserve. The site is not designed, authorized, sanctioned, or affiliated, by or with, any agency of the United States Government, expressly including, but not limited to, the Department of Defense, the United States Army, or the United States Army Reserve. Users accept and agree to this disclaimer in the use of any information accessed in this website. partypoker
slots